Friday, January 2, 2009

Finally, am I creativated enough?

Regarding to the topic above, I have been asking myself, not only after finished having Creative Studies (MLC 1014) class, but the whole course itself. Hmm.. I don't think I am that creative. But I am quite sure that I am creative enough to make myself ready to face the outside world @ the real world.

There will be no more lecturers to guide us all the way until you retired your job. There will be no more assignments to do. There will be no more A, B, or C grades to be given. There will be no more special leisure times.

Everything about working life will be no more as the same as being a student. But I still believe, whatever happen in our life, there are always its advantages and disadvantages.

I would really love to share my millions special greatful to Mr Radzi bin Bedu and Ms Helena Hong Sook Yee for their patience and their great taughts and thoughts for us to keep and use it in our lives, not only in our studies. They have been the greatest for me along the way this trimester has been. I wish them both good luck for all the things that they do, whenever and wherever they are. Also, I would love to wish them, my friends, my classmates a Happy New Year 2009! :)


Last but not least, I would like also share our last moments in MMU, which was our last presentation.



0 comments: